Thursday, October 13, 2022

Just a fall day!

Steve made a delicious meal yesterday. Chicken, potatoes and red cabbage with a side salad. 
I have a beautiful view out my front window. The trees are so pretty in our yard this year. I have a lot of mowing to do!! Today, will be mulch up the leaves!

 

Got my flu shot yesterday. I decided to combine riding my bike, taking in fall colors and going to Cub pharmacy. 

Scenery on my bike ride. Took a path that went behind houses and around a lake. I used to run this path and didn't know it looped the lake. 

On my way home it got super windy and started raining. Good thing I dressed for colder weather with gloves and a head band in my bag along with a warm jacket. I might have to bike again and combine it with another errand. I think next year, I'll be adding a bike rack to be able to pick up some food too. Right now I just use a draw string backpack and that seems to work for a small amount of items. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...