Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday!

 I did do a whole lot yesterday. We got our shots, covid booster and Steve flu. We went shopping to make a Sunday dinner. Steve wanted to make chili. Dinner was super good. 


I watched Celina and Don's fun soccer game. Their team won 5 to 0, with Celina scoring the first goal. Don also almost scored. It was a good game to go watch as I've miss most since we usually are out of town. 

Today is super cold, 29*F with the high of only38*F today! Thankfully, it will warm up little by little all week to 73*F on Sunday. Of course that's with lots of wind and some rain/thunderstorms. Not exactly a perfect weather day! I'm actually not working this morning. I do have a quick meeting around 3pm today. So I have the entire day to be maybe productive? I did awake up around 2:30a.m last night and never went back to sleep. Instead I was on my phone all night searching jobs for Celina. She needs to find something todo soon! 

What do I have planned? I have so much I could do, organize the house, clean our bathrooms, mulch the leaves. I need to workout as top priority. Probably will need a nap! I'll stop at the store on my way home after my 3pm meeting, so no need to go run errands anytime soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...