Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday!

 I did do a whole lot yesterday. We got our shots, covid booster and Steve flu. We went shopping to make a Sunday dinner. Steve wanted to make chili. Dinner was super good. 


I watched Celina and Don's fun soccer game. Their team won 5 to 0, with Celina scoring the first goal. Don also almost scored. It was a good game to go watch as I've miss most since we usually are out of town. 

Today is super cold, 29*F with the high of only38*F today! Thankfully, it will warm up little by little all week to 73*F on Sunday. Of course that's with lots of wind and some rain/thunderstorms. Not exactly a perfect weather day! I'm actually not working this morning. I do have a quick meeting around 3pm today. So I have the entire day to be maybe productive? I did awake up around 2:30a.m last night and never went back to sleep. Instead I was on my phone all night searching jobs for Celina. She needs to find something todo soon! 

What do I have planned? I have so much I could do, organize the house, clean our bathrooms, mulch the leaves. I need to workout as top priority. Probably will need a nap! I'll stop at the store on my way home after my 3pm meeting, so no need to go run errands anytime soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...