Sunday, October 16, 2022

Redwing

 Not starting off healthy! Should have skipped the pancakes! 

Saturday afternoon we did a mini road trip to Redwing to do some bar hopping along the Mississippi River, going across to the Wisconsin side. First Stop Hawg bar, A quick drink and we were off to the next bar with a few from the windows. 



River Biking/walking Bridge in Redwing by Kelly's restaurant. 



Before going on our mini road trip to bar hop, we took Zoey for a walk at the local park. 
She loves going for a walk. We should bring her every day! 

Beautiful fall colors! 

I also found my favorite beer right now. This nut brown ale. Alesmith! I need to go purchase this for home. 

Today, I just made breakfast, not sure what we will do today since the high for the day is only 44+F. I need to mulch up the leaves in the yard, clean the garage and always organize the house. 

We do plan on getting our covid shots today and Steve a flu shot too. I need a few supplies for work Monday. Isopropyl alcohol and Hydrogen peroxide. That's about it for our Sunday. 

Happy news too, I have a new customer estimate on Monday afternoon. I most likely have the job, so it added more money and takes the place of two of my customers that leave for the winter months. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...