Sunday, October 16, 2022

Redwing

 Not starting off healthy! Should have skipped the pancakes! 

Saturday afternoon we did a mini road trip to Redwing to do some bar hopping along the Mississippi River, going across to the Wisconsin side. First Stop Hawg bar, A quick drink and we were off to the next bar with a few from the windows. 



River Biking/walking Bridge in Redwing by Kelly's restaurant. 



Before going on our mini road trip to bar hop, we took Zoey for a walk at the local park. 
She loves going for a walk. We should bring her every day! 

Beautiful fall colors! 

I also found my favorite beer right now. This nut brown ale. Alesmith! I need to go purchase this for home. 

Today, I just made breakfast, not sure what we will do today since the high for the day is only 44+F. I need to mulch up the leaves in the yard, clean the garage and always organize the house. 

We do plan on getting our covid shots today and Steve a flu shot too. I need a few supplies for work Monday. Isopropyl alcohol and Hydrogen peroxide. That's about it for our Sunday. 

Happy news too, I have a new customer estimate on Monday afternoon. I most likely have the job, so it added more money and takes the place of two of my customers that leave for the winter months. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...