Saturday, October 15, 2022

Saturday!

 We all slept in this Saturday morning. No need to get up early since the sun now comes up after 7am. It felt good to sleep till at least 8a.m. 

Last night we ventured out to Hudson Wisconsin, about a 30 minute drive from home. Such a nice river town with so many good restaurants and bars. We checked out a new to me, bar/restaurant that had a panio player taking requests. I wrote down "great balls of fire" and sure enough he played it just before we left on to the next bar in town. 


Look at the old pay phone. You don't see these any more! 

I almost got a puppy yesterday! Being sold for $200, chipped, wormed and vet checked. There were 2 females left! Ugh! This would have been a great puppy, but Steve was against it. Zoey would not be happy and probably not want to be around another dog anyway. I was 100% ready for a lap dog! A perfect price and size and super cute! 



Maybe the next dog we get?? 


Trying to do daily planks and weights. I did run on the cross ramp for .3 miles. Not very long because Logan was FaceTiming and I wanted to talk with him. 
Diet, well, I had 4 beers last night, fried wings and bread with cheese. We went out, so I need to plan ahead for weekends and preplan meals/drinks out. 


I might get one more weekend use out of our tent. It's going to be in the mid 60s next weekend and we plan to camp Friday night in the Dells and then drive to Milwalkee to visit Logan for the day. Probably will just stay at a hotel one night and come home Sunday. 

Today, I met Kendra at a model home furniture clearance. Such good deals if your looking for things around your house. I need to get rid of stuff before I can bring in more! Yikes!! Super good deals! She bought a few items, 2 platters, a cake stand and two outdoor pillows. I just looked. I could have used some decorative items, but its not a need. 

We also stopped at Fresh Thymes and purchased some food to make chili and pork chops tonight. I need to get out and mulch up the leaves. Already vacuumed the house and cleaned up the dishes. 

Might go for an afternoon drive to look at the fall leaves. Or ? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...