Sunday, December 11, 2022

A Saturday night and dieting

 Going out on a Saturday is not easy. I stayed with one small beer 10 oz and then had water. Did I miss the extra drinks. Nope! We shared the food which made it easier to not eat as much. We did split the two taco's evenly and I had 4 wings with out the skin. Kept it lower in calories. Plus we did some walking around the city of St. Paul taking in the European market. 

I stayed under 500 calories for the day which was right on target. I had my wild rice chicken broth soup for lunch. Still haven't weighted in, but I've been taking my measurements. Went down a few inches on my waist since I started on day #9, day #12 now. 

I did notice my jeans aren't as tight. There is progress and my tank tops are much looser on my body. I'm hoping the next week, I'll be able to see even more weight loss as this is the point where I feel like I'll make more weight loss progress and be able to notice it a lot more. 

We have a party on Friday, in 5 days, can I lose another 5 pounds? I sure hope so, but of course have no idea how much weight I am losing. Which really doesn't matter. Sometimes the number on the scale and it not moving or seeing it go up, is a weigh loss buster. I want to stay focused on my goal of 20 to 30 pounds of weight loss. can I say I've lost 12 pounds? Maybe?? I know the weight loss will slow down as my body adjusts to the low calories and the fluctuation of how many calories I do end up eating with a few splurge days in there too for Christmas. 

I'm hoping to not splurge on food at the party. I want to limit my drinks to 1, and fill up on raw veggies. Not eating too many other treats! I'll probably fill up on healthy foods before I go, so not tempted to eat stuff that isn't healthy. I have a goal date of Dec 25th and then plan to get right back on dieting till past Jan 1st. I can't expect to lose all 30 pounds if I don't keep going through January. This will give me something todo over the winter months so I'm back down to my lower weight come spring. 

I added in exercise, planks and 10 min on the cross ramp. I'll fit this in every day along with working to burn more calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...