Friday, December 9, 2022

Why>??

 I can't seem to upload my photos on to my blog page any longer. Ugh!! I've had this issue in the past and somehow it's been fixed? No idea why it won't upload my cell photos?? 


Day 10, of my weight loss diet. It's a big goal day!! Did I lose 10 pounds? Maybe not, but I'm on my way to bigger weight loss ahead if I stay with it. I am dieting till December 25th. I did finally take out the tape measure and see where I was for waist, hips and thighs. Do I wish I would have done this on day 1? Maybe, but doing it on day #9 is a good start point too. 

Still saying around 400 calories for the day. I didn't eat till around 4:00/4:30pm yesterday. I kept myself busy by going to work later, stopping at the stores (Walmart /Cub) and then had a Chiro appointment at 2:45pm followed by getting an oil change. By the time I got home, it was late and I was ready to eat. Just ate a can of veggie soup along with 6 slices of Canadian bacon and 3 measured cups of popcorn. 170 calories for the soup, 120 calories for the meat and 150 for the popcorn. Grand total of 440 calories for the day. Do I ever feel hungry? Yep, start feeling hungry after 12, but I try and hold off till at least 4pm. I also drink lots of water and have a few mints in the morning. 


It defiantly helped being sick the first few days of this diet. I wasn't hungry and my stomach hurt from just feeling sick with covid. It's always the hardest the first 3 days. It seems like a long time ago now, even though I'm on day 10. I look to day 25 and that seems like a long way to go, but time will pass either way and I still have weight to lose and lots of it! 


I have a spring time weight loss goal. Time to work on myself this winter to get back into shape for the new year 2023! I'm not getting any younger. The older you get the more it's important to work on your health! I want to stay as active as I can. So it's time to do more weights, planks, running, biking and skiing or whatever to stay moving! I'll add that back in soon. I know it has to be done to maintain once I lose weight or it will just all be put back on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...