Sunday, December 18, 2022

Checking off the days

Checking off the days to day #19! Yesterday was one of my highest calorie days at 790. I started off great only having 170 calorie soup for lunch. Dinner was out to eat at Outback Steak house. I was starving, I ate some of the bread 100 calories, then did order a low cal meal on the menu. The grilled shrimp, rice and steamed broccoli 300 calories. Everything was extra salty. I did have two drinks, one glass of wine at the winery 110 and a drink, mule of 110 the lowest calorie drink option. I could have skipped the dinner drink and saved 110 calories. Lesson learned! I'm okay with once in a while eating above 500 calories for the day. It was still under 1000, so I'm happy about that. I also wasn't tempted to have two glasses of wine or an extra drink after dinner. I did avoid eating any Holiday candies too. A win/win! 

I also did a 10 minute cross ramp workout and did my plank/weights in the morning. 

We are off to a birthday brunch soon. Yikes! I'll choose to eat fruit, eggs and potatoes. Stay away from any sugar if possible. Won't have lunch and will make Thai soup for dinner. Not sure how many calories I'll be eating today, but it will be under 1000. I have a week to go before Christmas. A big 4 week goal day!! 

Figure I can easily lose 5pounds a week. My jeans definitely are getting looser along with my tank tops. /Leggings are also falling down a little. No more progress on inches lost, but it will come.. maybe in a week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...