Monday, December 19, 2022

Making Soup!

 I made Chicken Thai soup yesterday and only had a small taste. I opted to have my left over shrimp, broccoli and rice for dinner. 

Since I had breakfast/brunch on Sunday morning, mostly had fruit, some egg, taste of cake and a sausage. I wanted to keep my other calories I ate the rest of the day low. Still around 750 calories for the day since I had to eat a tiny slice of birthday cake. I did scrape off most of the frosting only eating the small amount of cake. 

I didn't feel very hungry at all yesterday after having a little breakfast. I thought about skipping dinner altogether, but figured I should at least eat my leftovers and not end up throwing them away. A few more calories above 500, but still low for the day. 

We were so busy yesterday, I didn't have time to run on the cross ramp or do my morning exercises. 

We actually have enough snow to go ski, but of course it's like -2 out this morning with a high only in the low teens. Next week will warm up to the 20's and I'll have plenty of opportunity to ski. 

Day #20! A big goal day! Could I have lost 20 pounds? At least 10 if not 15 or somewhere in there. Week #4 is coming up tomorrow!! Another big goal day. I might need one more pair of pants/jeans to wear for the holidays as my weekly reward. 

What has been the most difficult part of losing weight? Probably going out on the weekends and having more calories than I want for the day due to having alcohol. I'm not hungry, so it's not an issue controlling wanting to eat. Maybe in the evenings sometimes I'd like to have a taste of candy or cookies but it never lasts long. I get over it. I've only felt hungry a few times and it's mostly after I already ate dinner or a snack where I just want to eat something else. Maybe it's more bored than hungry at that point? 

I still have weight to lose, but I can tell my weight is going down. Feeling better every day that I check off on my planner. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...