Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Week #4 here we go!

 Feels great to reach week #4. Day #22 of dieting. 

I ate popcorn for lunch 140 calories and a cup of my Thai Chicken soup for dinner and 1 ravioli with meat sauce to just try. It was delicious! I could have ate more ravioli but I didn't. I had around 530 calories for the day aprox since I really don't know how many calories are in my soup which is mainly veggies with a little chicken and low cal coconut milk with chicken broth. The ravioli was a guess too, but I put it at 100 calories since it was cheese and meat sauce. I want more of the same today! Yum!!

Steve and I joined Planet Fitness. It was a no-brainer! Only $25 per month which is the deluxe membership with no contract. It has hydro massagers and chair massage with a red light skin therapy. I liked the extras and felt that was worth the upgrade from the $10 per month membership. Plus, you can go to any Planet fitness in the USA. Which means showers when camping or working out, massages. etc.. a nice perk! I'll use it even if I'm tired since I'll go just for a massage! 

The weather is supposed to be blizzard, below zero temps the next few days. Of course this is my before Christmas rush week. Hopefully, I'll get some tip money today. I didn't get any extra yesterday. Bummer! I managed to get a lot of unexpected nice tips last week of $320 in all. I was hoping to do the same this week! Still have 4 days to go and 7 more houses to finish, plus my own. 

Dieting is going good. I'd love to weight less and have all the fat gone from my stomach. It's smaller and I'm thinking of digging out some old sweaters to see how they fit. I would rather just wear what I have then purchase new. I am thinking of buying another pair of jeans. Do I want to buy them in a larger size? Not really, but I need one more pair of pants to wear for the holiday unless I did out a skirt or dress? Doubt I have anything to wear or want to wear. I do need a 4 week reward, so jeans might be the answer! I also want to get a pedicure! That will be week #5 reward. 

I still have a few gifts to purchase. Just gift cards and stuff to wrap up. I need to finish that all today. Along with going to the gym after work. 

Well, off to do my morning workout and get ready for work! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...