Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Dropped a size

 I tried on jeans and I'm down one size. I still have at least one more size to lose if not two. Plus, shirt size went down and I need it to go down to one more. I'd like to be a medium once again! 

Day #22 of my weight loss where I'm trying to stay around 500 calories for the day. It's been pretty easy to do. I skip breakfast, but I did eat it on Sunday and will have breakfast on Christmas morning, but skipped lunch instead. 

I have been eating popcorn measuring out 3 cups or using a container I know is around that amount. Dinner has been soup, guessing at the calories since its soup I made. Mostly veggies with some chicken in broth and low cal coconut milk. I've also had just a taste of ravoli  just having one and stopping there. 

I only have 3 days till Christmas goal day. I still plan on dieting after till Jan 1st and beyond to get into shape for summer. 

I made my first trip to the new gym PF, yesterday afternoon. Started off on the warm hydro machine for 10 min and then biked for 30 minutes. I didn't work at it very hard since I'm just getting used to going to the gym again. I'll add in more as the days go by. 

We have a Blizzard coming this week Thursday/ Friday, then there is Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. So this week probably will only make it to the gym 1 day. It's a start! Today, it's supposed to dump a lot of snow, plus be around zero, cold temps lasting 7 days! Burr... 

Last night we saw the movie Avatar Under water. It was a 3 hour movie but good. We all went as a family, so that was nice to be able to do a family activity. 

Today, is working till noon, paying the truck loan and stopping at the store to pick up items to bake cookies. Steve and I also need to pick up his eye drops at 5pm and stop at the liquor store and will go out to eat at Dolittle's. I'll just get some baked wings and not eat the skin to save calories. Most likely, I'll still have some soup today and skip the popcorn since I'll be eating wings. No drinks as I'll have plenty of those Christmas Eve/Day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...