Saturday, December 17, 2022

Day #18

 I think for an estimate of weightless I can say that I've lost at least 5 pounds per week on this low calories 500- 600 per day diet with exercise every day burning at least 200 calories up to 500. It's a conservative estimate. So soon I will have lost 15 pounds at the end of week #3, on Tuesday. Next week it will be 20 pounds lost by Christmas and so on. I'm going to go to week #9 with weightloss. 

While I did lose some weight, it's still not enough. I am still over weight, feeling fat. Although, at least my waist is feeling and looking thinner. I'm only in the beginning of my weight loss journey to get back down to my pre-covid weight. I'd like to weight somewhere around 155/150. I'd even take 159 at this point. I've got a good start to my weight loss. Past week 8, I'd be aiming for a much lower weight. 

How was going to a party with all kinds of temptations around work? First, I did have popcorn for lunch. It was something, but not much at 130 calories. We made some small kabobs, with chicken sausage, pineapple, peppers, small potatoes and mushroom. I ate two which was equal to 1 whole kabob plus had a taste test at home so 3 in all which was I'm guessing 100 - 200 calories total. I only ate 3 nuts and had 2 little bread crackers with the jalapeño dip Steve made for food. I drank most of my calorie for the night with bringing my own 100 calorie drink and then having 2 pomogrante drinks. I did drink an entire water bottle too. 

I'm kind of paying for drinking 3 drinks today. I've got a slight headache and I feel a little hungry like I could eat, but I won't tell at least lunch where I'll have some soup. 

Today, Steve wants to go pick up a turkey in Cannon falls and stop for a drink. I really don't want to drink away calories today. A big dilemma as I'd rather eat my calories today than drink. Maybe my headache will be way to not drink? I can just sip off his once in awhile. 

I wore my new week #1 reward sweater to the party along with week #2 reward shoes. Week #3, I'd really like a pedicure as a reward and a Christmas gift to myself! 

We have enough snow where I should go ski. It's going to get super cold this coming week, close to zero! Burrr. I'll pick up my ski pass today, so I'm ready to go ski. Mostly, I'm just trying to concentrate on eating less right now. Working getting exercise, doing my daily plank, weight and 10 minutes on the cross ramp. I do know burning more calories would help speed up my weight loss but also makes me more hungry and tired. It's all a balancing act. 

I do plan to join Planet fitness and start going daily. Just doing a little of everything until I get back into it. Just going every day is a start. I'll just go from machine to machine until I get more consistent and pick and choose my preferences. Plus, build up endurance and strength. I have all winter to work on me! I'm ready to look and feel great this spring and summer!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...