Thursday, December 15, 2022

Day #16!

 One more day till Goal day Friday # 17. Why is that a goal day? It's a party day and the day Logan comes home from college. 

Started measuring on day #9, so far I've lost 3-1/2 inches in 7 days! Makes me wonder if I added another 3" to make 6-1/2 inches lost on my waist so far since the beginning. How much weight loss could that be? 

8 pounds per inch on the average. Could I have lost 28 pounds. Nope. I think it's half that amount of weightloss which would e more like 14 pounds. Well, who knows because I refuse to step on the scale to find out. I can tell by my clothes and they are getting looser. Shirts fitting better and leggings slipping down. 

I feel like two weeks is over and now week 3 is the point where I'll start actually seeing more weight loss if I can get to the end of week #4, this is where others should start to notice some weight loss. Right now, I'm probably the only one who can tell that I've lost a little weight around my middle and face. 

What I've been eating. 

nothing for breakfast - fast from dinner to late lunch. (1 mint ) zero cal) 

Lunch around 12:30- 2pm, Veggie soup in a can that's a controlled portion of 170 calories

Lots of water all day long

Snack - 3 cups popcorn 130 calories. 

Dinner - 4:30pm to 6pm, Protein and veggie. 

It's around 500 to 600 calories per day. 

Do I feel hungry on this diet? I get hungry around noon. I actually feel more hungry once I start eating for the day. It's just hard to wait till dinner 5pm if I don't have soup and then I want an afternoon snack to get me to dinner of popcorn. Can I eliminate some calories? Only on days where I don't feel hungry. Right now, I needed to eat something and not wait till dinner. 

I always pre-think my dinner meals and make sure we have something I'm going to eat. I made pork in the crock pot yesterday, so dinner was hot and ready to eat asap! Also pre-cooked veggies to go with also helped. 

Party plan; 1 drink or maybe just water? I have yet to decide?? I'll bring a veggie platter to snack on carrots, cauliflower and will eat a few pickles before going over so I'm not starved. Stay away from dips and high calorie foods. I want to continue to lose weight till Christmas. Which is in 10 days!! 

I did have a tiny taste of some chocolate Christmas Crack I made yesterday. The taste was enough! I don't feel deprived of any foods. I just would rather eat calories then drink them. 

Christmas morning is the only breakfast I'll be eating on this diet. Along with dinner that night. I just want to make sure I'm back on my diet the next day. I would still like to stay under 1000  to 1500 calories for Christmas. It's the only day of more calories. I just want to make good calorie choices. Only a taste of any desserts and limit a drink to 1 or none. 

NYE, also will be pizza and a glass of alcohol. I'll have to workout that morning. 

Thinking of joining the gym now that we have to go to Planet fitness as the old gym closed this week. 

Also we are getting snow today and Friday. Might be enough to ski? It's wet and sticky right now. Next week is close to zero, too cold to go out and ski and it might be icy! Maybe a good gift to give myself for the new year! 

I have been doing daily planks, weights and the cross ramp at home. Plus working to burn calories at least 200 per day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...