Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Made it.. 2 weeks! 15 days

Going on Week #3!! Day 15 with 12 more days left. 

 I've been eating lunch of soup, but skipping breakfast. Some days I have popcorn too which is low calorie. Trying to keep dinner healthy too. Skipped the pasta and only ate the chicken. 

It's hard to know how much weight I've lost. My leggings are a bit looser on the waist and are starting to fall down. My size smaller tank is loose. I don't measure my inches lost every day.. but will do it again today. So every 3 days is probably enough to maybe see some changes. 

Am I hungry? Sometimes? This is why I've been eating lunch and getting in some protein at night for dinner. 

I have been making candy for the holidays, but haven't touched any. It's around the house, but I don't need it. 

I'm looking forward to Friday, another goal day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...