Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Number 29

 It's day 29 of my diet or the start of week #5! It's getting harder to remember the day I'm on.. but every day closer to my weight loss goals and to day #100. 


The kids and their friends long with Steve's parents joined us for Bingo last night in Hastings. Steve and Maggie both got a Bingo. Steve won 81 and Maggie won just $20 since 4 others also got Bingo. It was a fun night out. 

I'm wanting to get my hair cut again. I'd like bangs and some face framing. Not sure what to do that is an easy style. 
 o
I liked my bangs on the longer side so they can be out of my eyes. I can still have a pony tail too. 

Yesterday, I waited to eat until we got to Bingo in Hastings. It was at least 6:30pm before we got our food. I just ordered 1 beer 150 calories and 2 beef taco's. I tried to scrap off most of the cheese. I should have just ordered cheese free. I did add a little sour cream and brought some salsa. Around 500 for the two soft taco's is just a guess?? so 650 calories and I had water the rest of the night. I made sure to drink my beer slow.... 

Got lots of exercise too. Morning plank, weights and then working 1 hour, plus the gym biked 25 minutes on fat burning and did machine weights for 15 minutes. I made sure to do the 2 massage machines to relax after as a bonus for hitting up the gym. 

Today on day #29, I have working for 4 hours or 400 calories burned, going to cross country ski this afternoon and evening hit the gym for weights and a massage. plus do my morning plank/weights. I'll have left over turkey for dinner along with some Coleslaw and 1 potato/squash. I'll have to figure out the calories. No gravy!!! Just salt/pepper. 

It will be a splurge day on NYE, Saturday night because I plan to have a drink along with pizza. I might even have popcorn for lunch that day as to not take more then 2 slices of pizza. 

My jeans now are getting much looser. My large tank tops are also not tight. Losing back fat! No one really has noticed I've lost weight. It might take another 10 to 20 pounds or the end of January before I start having people say something. I certainly know that I've dropped at least 15 pounds and maybe more. I'm being conservative since I have no idea the actual weight loss. I'm too afraid to look at the scale. Maybe I'll weight myself once I reach day #100. Maybe before? Not really sure. Just depends on how I feel about my inches lost and how my clothes fit. 

My reward this week... pedicure? Jeans? Sunglasses? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...