Friday, January 6, 2023

38... two more days till Goal!

 I'm so close to day #40! Two more days till I hit another goal day. I have lots of "goal" days to keep me motivated. 

Last night, I had a 1/2 pomegranate along with more popcorn 3cups after dinner. Total of 790 calories for the day. I should have skipped the popcorn but it was either that or finish the other Half of my pomegranate which was the same amount of calories. 

I was exhausted after working for 3-1/2 hours yesterday. I pretty much stayed on the couch and took a nap the rest of the day. My legs from cross country skiing were aching me so much I couldn't sleep. They feel fine today, but my back is sore from the hard day of work. Yes, 3-1/2 hours isn't a very long day, but when you're getting lots of physical activity, its tough! Thankfully, I only work 1-1/2 hours at a leisure pace and I'm done. I'll be skiing this afternoon since the kids want to join me. It's going to be chilly 20+F day. Which will feel better for skiing. I'll take them on the shorter route since they wouldn't like 1-1/2 hours of skiing. I probably should look at the routes so we don't go too far before heading back. 

I'm working Saturday, so will ski after work and then Sunday I'm going to see if my grandson wants to ski, after I do a workout. This way, I'll get in exercise since I'm sure we won't ski very far or fast. 


Every day I look in the mirror in the morning expecting a big change in how my stomach looks. I know every morning I weight less than the day before. It's not enough to notice, but all these days and less calories with exercise are adding up to weight loss. I suppose to see a big drop I'm going to have to stay at 500 calories to see that big jump instead of around 700. It's not going to happen over the weekend. I'll work on that Monday! 

One last bowl of Thai soup is waiting for me. Not sure if I'll be eating that for dinner or we will be going out. I kind of don't want to go anywhere as it's easier to diet saying home. It's also not as fun staying home but cheaper too. 

I should add in more veggies, maybe having some pickles or carrot sticks to mix it up a bit. I'll have to figure out dinners next week since I'm out of soup. Should I make another soup? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...