Saturday, January 7, 2023

Day 39.. oh my!

 I had an oh my this morning. I was taking care of one of my customers cats when it passed away this morning. The 2nd cat to die on me from this customer. Ugh! I felt bad, but what can you do. It did move two times, but I think it was just exhaling its last breath since it was already stiff and semi cold with its teeth showing. I'll have to go back tonight and put it in a box in the garage. At least it's winter and can be outside in the cold to wait till they are home and can take care of Misty. Looked like a kitten but it was a very old black cat. 


On other notes. I should have taken a photo of my Chicken sandwich taste test last night. I purchased a Popeye's chicken sandwich and Bonchon chicken sliders along with pork belly buns. We all agreed that Popeyes was the best. Not like Malcolm in the yard but good with the hot sauce. I liked the saurcha sauce the best from bon ton on the chicken sandwich. 

It was a lot of calories but I only ate1/2 the Popeyes sandwich with out mayo and ate one of the sliders from bonchon along with a taste of the pork belly. After, I ate the last bowl of my Thai soup. I was stuffed. Probably around 930 calories for the day, I figured after looking up calories maybe a bit more? 



I thought I did a snap of the kids skiing yesterday, but it never went through and I deleted it. Ugh! We skied for an hour, during around 435 calories. Good exercise! I'll go later today with hopefully Steve. I'm working this morning till around 2pm. 400 more calories burned cleaning! 

Day #39! One more day to go for my goal day of #40! 11 days away from half way there to 100 days on a weight loss diet. Will I quit after 100 days. Nope, going to keep doing what I'm doing and live a little too. Just don't want to gain back any weight and also want to keep losing weight. On Wednesday morning, I'll do my measurements but skip the new scale to weigh in. It was hard enough seeing a higher number than I thought I weighted. I don't need to get discouraged if the scale hasn't dropped by another 4 to 5 pounds. I need to keep myself motivated to lose weight and lose it fast! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...