Sunday, January 8, 2023

Goal Day #40

 I didn't do great on day #39 with going out for Mexican and out to see a band late at night. We also stopped before dinner at a new to us Brewery. I didn't finish my whole beer, drank a little over half and gave the rest to Steve finish. I did drink 2 seltzer 100 cal drinks while listing to the band. Plus, indulged on chips/salsa while we waited for our shared meal of chicken/steak fajita's. I let Steve eat the cheese filled peppers and stuck with one soft taco filled with meat and veggie topped with a little guac and lots of salsa. I did have a taste of the peppers with cheese and skipped a drink only having a few sips of Steve's beer. It might have been a higher 1120 calorie aprox night/day, but that was still a diet win since it was under 1500 calories for the day. Will I have lost 4 pounds this week? Probably not, but still losing weight. 

I also worked and burned at least 400 calories, but didn't get to the gym or have time to go ski. 

Since it's Sunday today. I have plans to cross country ski with Evan and I will also go to the gym this morning. Plus I can not skip my plank or weights at home. 

I'm due for a reward. I could use one more pair of jeans and I still need to find sunglasses! Maybe I'll go shop today or wait till next week to look around? 

It's back to low cal diet day.  I don't have my soup, so I'll be eating what ever is for dinner. We have Canadian bacon which I'd like to eat some days this week. Maybe with a scrambled egg. Once that's all gone, I might have some rice/salsa since that is one of my favorites and some sweet potatoes. Saving the soup again for next week. I'm looking forward to being done with week #6 and moving on to week #7 on Wednesday. 

No food photos since I was extra hungry! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...