Monday, January 9, 2023

Back to Monday!

 Almost week #7, just one more day to go! 

I've been higher on my calories but that's to be expected over the weekend. I did manage to burn calories too. Worked Saturday and worked out and went skiing Sunday. 

I just ended up eating two meals on Sunday, with having popcorn for lunch and salad with some bread, then having a gyro for dinner. I'm guessing still under 1500 calories, but not even close to 500. I need to get back to only eating 500 calories Sunday- Thursday with a splurge on Friday/Saturday. I'll just up my exercise on the weekends. 


Took this cute picture off FB of Madelyn. So cute! She was wearing the dress outfit I bought her for her birthday. Nice to see her wearing it with the purse. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...