Saturday, January 28, 2023

Day #60!!!!!!!! Big Goal day

 I hit yet another big goal day on week#9, day 60!! 



It's hard to look back to day#1 and realize what a big first step that was on my weight loss journey. So glad I am sticking with my diet and will continue until I reach my goal weight. I just need to remember to go back to this 500 - 1000 calorie a day diet during maintenance were I'll need to cut back and count calories on the weekend splurge days. I lost and re-gained all the weight I lost before. It's my 3rd time losing at least 40 pounds over the years starting when I was around 42 years old. Now at 54 I need to do it all over gain after the covid pounds came back after that stay at home, don't go anywhere year. I re-lost more weight right before lockdown and with having happy hour and indulging in whatever for the entire year with little to no exercise. That was the gaining combo. This diet worked the last two times and I just need to continue to day #100 and beyond. I know it's going to take additional days to get to my goal weight but I'm on the right path that works for me. 

Is it difficult to only eat 500 calories per day. Yes! I am more around 600 to 700 calories per day with up to 1000 on the weekends Friday/Saturday. It's mostly just food choices I make, wanting to not punish myself because I have to learn to maintain after and I still want to live life. I'll have more than 1 drink, eat pizza and fried foods. I just have a taste or half and I make sure that's my meal for the day. I get right back on schedule the next day. 

Also having 3 cups of popcorn for lunch helps keep me full till dinner. I'm not starving. I also pre-plan simple meals like baking a few sweet potatoes for dinner. Making my Thai soup. I also check the menu before going out if I can. Always ask to split a meal and I take the smaller portion. Try to limit myself to 1 lower calorie drink. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...