Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Last day of week #9

 I am soo ready to say goodbye to week #9 and on to a new fresh week. 



Measurement Tuesday last day of the week for my diet 

Waist = 34, Down 1/2 inch!

Thigh = 24 down 1/2 inch!

Hips = 43, no change

I am now able to wear a smaller sports bra I have. Fits better too. Plus tried on summer skirts that didn't fit last summer and they look great! Wearing a size 11, skinny black jeans and can't wear XL shirts or leggings as they are far too baggy. 

I still have some back and underarm fat that I want gone. I feel like in maybe another week it should be gone. I also still have stomach fat that I can grab. It also has shrunk a lot. Just need it 100% gone for the summer swim suit season! 

Yesterday, got to the gym and increased my time on the stair mill (15 minutes!!) burned 100 calories 

Walked 30 minutes rolling hills with a 1% incline for 150 calories burned

Machine weights 15/20 minutes no idea of calories burned. 50? 

Here's what I ate on Monday

B-fast - nothing

Lunch- 3 cups popcorn 130 cal

Dinner (9:30pm!) 1 slice French bread and Thai soup 2-1/2 cups, 500 calories 


This is what happened Monday night at 6pm. Steve experienced his left arm just going dead for 30 seconds while working around 4:15pm. Then once home it happened again but for about 5 seconds with some vision colors. So off to the Urgency room where they sent us to the hospital's emergency room. They did an EKG, and head scan to rule out a stroke. He did injure that left shoulder a few years ago in a biking fall. It most likely was just a pinched nerve. His blood pressure was up really high and needs to lose 20 pounds. So now he is back to wanting to drop 20 and running to lower his blood pressure. Glad it wasn't a stroke and he checked out fine. It was a long night and right through dinner, which I was starving. I could have skipped eating last night since it was 9pm before we ate, but I ate since Celina warmed up my soup and she had made fresh French bread. 130 calories for the day was too low. So I ate late and had 630 or so calories for the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...