Thursday, February 16, 2023

Day #79...one more day..

 One more day and I hit 80 days of being on my weight loss journey! In the past I've stopped keeping track after day #100. This time I'm going farther, till May. I probably should keep tracking since I'll at some point be on maintenance and not needing to lose more weight. 

I didn't take a photo, but we had pizza last night. I picked up T-joes dough and used gyro veggie leftovers for toppings. It was delicious! I made two pizza's and had a slice of each along with a skinny slice. So worth the calories. 

Day 78 photo update. Still have some fat on my stomach. It's going down every day! Working out daily and burning more fat! 


The garage doors are finished! Do they look like real garage door windows? I think it's a pretty good faux windows for cheap. I spent $50 on this simple fix. There is also magnet hardware I can purchase to also spruce it up a bit more to make them less plain. Not sure it's needed?? I do like the new look. Someday we will replace the garage doors and actually have widows! For now this works! 

Bought myself some succulent plants I had been wanting. Hopefully, I can keep them alive. I also bought some potted basil as I love fresh basil on top of my pizza. 
Grand kids on V-day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...