Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Week #12!!

Well, made it to week #12 on my weight loss journey. 

Here's how it went... 

Exercise:  /   calories:
800580
600650
6501230
01250
0950
350605
450830


This was last weeks photo. I'm starting to wonder if I only lose maybe 1 pound per week? It's been slow going. Maybe my calorie counting is off? Well, it's not for lack of trying to lose weight! I've had a calorie deficit and worked out 5 days a week. Two days of higher calories. 

I am losing weight. I just need to keep going.. I actually lost 1/2 an inch on my hips this week. Making progress. I'm still staying away from the scale. I'm at that point in weight loss where I should start seeing a bigger difference in the next few weeks. Some times it's hard to see the progress week from week, but now that I look back to my weight at week #6, and do know I've come a lot farther in my weight loss. 

Here's what the plan in this week.. stay the course. Keep doing what works, skip b-fast, popcorn for lunch, low cal dinners and my weekend splurges up to 1200 calories. Plus, try for 7 days of exercise at the gym. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...