Sunday, February 12, 2023

Girls weekend in Brainerd, Gull Lake

I had a fun girls weekend up at the lake. It was just three of us, but sometimes smaller groups are better! 
We got in Friday night, went to dinner at Side track. I was pretty hungry so I ate all my walleye, salad and potatoes. It was delicious. Plus, had two seltzers, one at the restaurant and the other at the brewery/Jack Pine. 

 
The next morning, we went to Loco Coffee shop. I got an expensive $17 dollar flight of coffee. They were all good except the Loco cold brew. Not a cute of a flight as Hastings Froth and Cork. Now I want to try Third Space coffee in Mpls for their flight. 

The cabin view of the lake. Lots of snowmobiles on the lake and everywhere in town. 
We did a lot of shopping in the cute town of Nisswa. It was a warm 40*F sunny day so walking between the shops felt great to be outdoors. 

Diet was kind of hard to do this weekend. I did only drink Friday night. I didn't exercise at all Saturday or today. Out to eat for lunch and dinner Saturday calories were around 1200 aprox. I had coffee flight for breakfast, lunch we shared nacho's, quesadilla, and a soft pretzel. Dinner I had shrimp swimming in butter. I skipped drinks and eating the bread with the meal and took the chocolate samples but didn't eat them. 
While the other women both purchased a bunch of stuff, I only bought Steve a Bigfoot air freshener for his Truck. It was to replace the old one that lost the pine scent years ago. It was a fun weekend as we stayed up till 1:30am both nights. Glad I went and got to know another person too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...