Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday ...moving on to a new week soon!

 I've been kind of obsessed with coffee flights and now these Nashville hot chicken sandwiches. I need to try this place. It's all balance with trying to lose weight. I'm also wanting Valentine's Day donuts. Thankfully, most places I want them are closed on Monday. I might have to get some Dunkin donuts even thought, I'm not super crazy about those donuts. I just want some heart shaped, filled fluffy donuts and just a taste! Same with the sandwich, just a few bites. It's all balance of not depriving myself and still losing weight and staying on track. 


Diet day #76 still on week #11.. but moving on to week #12 soon. Sometimes I feel like I'm still stuck at the same weight or won't have lost any weight this week due to my splurges on food calories over the weekend. It has been a trend for me to go up on calories at least two or three days a week, higher calories are 900 to 1200. I also don't feel the best when I am not working out getting exercise and I had two days in a row of not getting much exercise! Not the best for weight loss. 

It's a fresh day #76 and a new opportunity to eat less calories and workout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...