Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Last day week #13...Yippee

That's right.. it's the last day of week #13! Moving right along..

According to my weight loss plan of either losing 3 or 2 pounds per week I should be any where between 164 -173. Where do I think I am? Maybe around 169? Still not going to weight myself! I'm still too afraid of the number on the scale. I just don't want to see 170's. 

Today is also measure myself, hips, thighs and waist. I always do it the last day of the week. Which I will do at some point this morning and report back

Waist = 

Hips =

Thighs = 

Arms = (haven't done this in a long time!)

What have I been eating? This baked chicken sandwich! Sooo good. We purchased thin chicken breasts, and then dipped in corn starch flavored with seasonings, egg and then in crushed corn flakes and topped with more seasoning and a little olive oil. Placed on a foil lined pan and baked on the top shelf to crisp up about 15 minutes on 400+F. I eat with some hot sauce and arugula on a bricoche bun. I should skip the 180 calorie bun! Was not worth the extra calories. 

I've mostly been eating my homemade Chicken Thai soup. It's my favorite!! Super easy to make and very delicious. I add in far too many veggies VS soup! I have one bowl left for dinner tonight and it's all gone. I'll probably go back to sweet potatoes or something else for a week. I just can't eat too many because my hands/fingers start to turn orange. 



I do like having ready made food available.



 Lunch is still 3 cups of smart popcorn at 130 calories. 


A cute sleeping photo of Zoey. I need a new phone with a better camera! Steve is getting the best camera on his new cell soon to be delivered tomorrow. 

I never did try on clothes yesterday. I was too chilly with the rain we had yesterday. It's sunny today so maybe later I'll try on a bunch of outfits that I wore at my heaviest. See where I'm at! Maybe try on some skinny clothes too and start cleaning out my closet! It's time to purge! 

I have a busy work day! Working from 9 to 12, then I have an accountant appointment at 1pm, followed by a new customer estimate. I also have to go to the gym after! So I'll go right there after my estimate. 

I always have ups and downs being self employed. I lost a year long 2x's a week customer last week, but gained a new one and now will pick up yet another one. Lost another new 1time a month customer, well they are on hold next month. Might lose another customer who's husband is going to die in the next few weeks. Just a lot of ups and downs. That's the kind of job it is.. I just would rather keep adding then losing customers! 

Steve's eye is doing better for now. Still on meds trying to get the cornea swelling down. If he does need surgery it's only a week down time. It's just replacing cells and then a lot of follow up appointments. He has a big job starting this Thursday. It's nice to have work lined up all the time for him. Takes a lot of stress away. 

Talking about stress.. fingers crossed we get money back or at least don't owe anything in taxes this year. The accountant called yesterday and he didn't mention money back but I'll be happy not owing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...