Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday...

 Already day #81.. 

Friday was a tough work day. I didn't finish till 1:15pm. I took a long lunch break and finally got up to just go to the gym. I sure felt like staying on the couch but I knew I wanted to go out to eat and I made a plan to go to the gym 7 times this week. There is no skipping a day! 


I have to cut back on sweet potatoes! My fingers are turning orange. Good thing popcorn doesn't do that because I can't go without my yummy lunch every day! 

Today's plan is going to gym, taxes and shop. We have dinner reservations at 6pm for a latin restaurant in Mpls. I'm excited to try the food as we've driven by in the summer and it looks like a great patio. Of course it's too cold at 39*F to sit outdoors, but we can go back in the summer if we like the place. 

I determined all my XL leggings are too saggy now. I'll have to put those fat yoga pants away. Hopefully for good! I'll save them for painting projects or maybe work pants? Hard to say if I'll be able to wear pants that want to slowly fall down! Maybe I can have them taken in by one of my customers that sews? 

Week #12 is going good so far. Just added up the calories for dinner out last night. Even though I had shrimp, steamed broccoli and rice. The calories for the grill shrimp were 400, rice/broccoli  another 500 and 1 hard seltzer 100. Plus my popcorn for lunch 130. Oh and some bread another 100? 1230 for the day with all but 130 calories from lunch. We probably should have just shared a meal, but I was hungry after my workday and working out burning around 700 calories. I do know weekend calories will be higher. I will have a drink tonight and share a meal to save calories. I've been choosing 100 cal drinks while out and sticking to just one and done. This way I don't have to miss out and I can enjoy a little living while on a weight loss journey. After all I have to be able to maintain this weight loss too. It's all about balance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...