Thursday, March 9, 2023

Day 100 Weightloss journey

It's Day #100 of my weight loss journey! I made it and still making progress towards my goal weight. 

Did I think that after 100 days I'd be at my goal weight? No, I just wanted to be consistent and make progress towards my summer goal of being down to 150- 145 pounds once again! Mostly starting back exercising on a daily basis, eating better and caring about me. I achieved all of that! Getting my life back on track and feeling good once more. 

My reward for 100 days? 

I got my hair cut and styled. I do need to wear more makeup, and color the grays, but in all I liked the look and still can put my hair up into a pony tail with out it being in my eyes. 

This was the inspiration photo. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...