Saturday, March 18, 2023

Goal markers

 Do I have any more goal markers now that I'm past day 100.. at 109? 

The only markers I have are checking off each week of dieting/exercise. Of course I have one big goal left and that is to get to my Goal Weight around May/June when summer swim season starts. I did try on my swim suit and it fits. Fits enough so I could wear it, but I still have more weight to lose to feel 100% great in it. Just fitting isn't enough. 


My reward for getting to week #16 was a pedicure. It had been on my reward list for a while and I finally got one.  I choose light pink gel polish. I'm ready for Sandel weather. What's my next reward? Maybe new sandals or earrings or another pair of jeans? Not really 100% sure at this point. I don't feel the need to actually get a reward every week. I just have it on my list and should I find something, it goes towards that  weeks reward. 



Since it was St. Patty's Day on Friday, I wanted to try the mint brownie cookie from Crumble. I shared it and ate a wedge of cookie and then had another thin slice. I got home and there was still a slice left, so I finished it off. No guilt what so ever! I have't been eating any treats, so since I really enjoyed it, I ate it all. Not sure how many calories but I put it down for 200. It might have been more?? Well, worth the calories I ate. 
We started our St. Patty Friday night off at Baldman Brewery. I opted for the amber beer, again well worth the calories! I usually try to find a hard seltzer, but chose the beer instead. Then went to IGH Brewery and had one more Amber beer. 

Steve and I have been sharing food. So he picked the Philly steak sandwich. I did get cheese but kept the mayo on the side. I don't even like mayo, so no issue not having it on the sandwich! I also gave him most of the fries. 

Zoey all ready for St. Patty's Day!
These two, So cute! I should have dropped off Lucky Charms cereal and gold chocolate coins on the porch. I suppose I could still do that today! Along with a note. Might be a cute idea! 
I saw this on snapchat. Now if they could make this donut here, and not in London, I'd be all over it! Looks delicious! I'd be 100% getting this donut! 

I sure didn't feel like being at the gym on Friday. I did it anyway. I just went through the motions and didn't push myself. Some days it's fine to just be there and that's good enough. I still burnt 300 calories for my efforts. I even managed to keep moving at home, cleaning our house too! I just didn't count those calories. 

In all I burned 300 and ate around 1070 for the day. I also forgot to include a little humus and pita chips at the end of the night along with a cup of raspberries. Can you tell I was still hungry after drinking most of my calories! This is why it's better to skip the drinks and eat actual food. Maybe why my stomach fat isn't going away? 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

before the 4th

 The 4th weekend is going to go fast. unfortunately looks like rain every day! Probably should have done option #2 and headed to the north s...