Sunday, March 19, 2023

Spring Break Week!!

 Logan came home last night at 11pm on the train. We picked up Cane's for his dinner as he was starving! 

While we waited for his train, Steve and I went to 3rd Act Brewery for a drink and to play some cribbage. After, we went to have salad and deep dish pizza from Pezzo. We still had time to wait after picking up Canes, so we stopped at Mancinie's Bar and found a crowded bar with a band. We snagged a table and had yet one more drink before going to the train station. 

Soooo glad to have Logan back home for the week! 


I managed to wait and eat only at dinner. Had some popcorn and fruit for lunch keeping calories low. Ended up choosing hard seltzers, but had 4 drinks for the night! The night was 5pm to 11pm, so a few hours with food. I knew I'd be eating 2 slices of deep dish pizza. It took at least 45 minutes to an hour to get our pizza. We had a salad before which was good, but more added calories. I'm guessing the drinks 400 cal, salad, 300? and pizza 2 slices 1000 all added up to at least 2000 cal for the day. Its okay. I splurge on the weekends and got in a gym workout to burn at least 300 calories for the day. No big deal. 

We are planning on going out for Breakfast to a coffee shop this morning, but I'll probably just skip eating or drinking anything other than water. Maybe a taste of someone's drink? I'll be also going to the gym to burn off some of today's calories. We are making Pork Taco's tonight for dinner. Easy meal and using up all the avocados for guac. Which reminds me, I need to make more fresh pico. I'll load up on protein and veggies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...