Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  


I stopped at the dollar store and picked up a few Easter items along with some windex refill bottles. Zoey didn't love the ears but with a treat she kept them on long enough for a few photos

Here's an old - skinny photo of me when I was running 6 miles daily and lifting a little bit of weights on the machines. 
I am guessing I weighed around 145/147 at my lowest. Which Steve thinks is too skinny. 
I don't think that at all. I just want all my stomach fat and arm fat gone! I feel like this is my goal weight some where between 155 and 145 to maintain. 


Here's what I ate yesterday:

B-fast - nothing

Lunch- popcorn 3 cups a few hours laster, a few corn chips with the rest of the homemade pico

Dinner- 1 slice of bread with yogurt butter, ravioli with meat sauce, broccoli 

After dinner- Raspberries 2 cups and blueberrries 


We (me, Celina and Logan) are going for coffee today. I want to try a place out in Osseo that has coffee flights. It's a long drive, but we have to pick up Logan's car after it gets a manufacturing defect fixed which will be at least 1.5 hour wait. That's about the time it's going to take to get coffee and drive back. Maybe 2 hours? 

I have to work and will go to the gym too. I might get pho with the kids tonight if that's what they want for dinner. 

We still have tons of snow. The rain on Tuesday night did help melt a little, but we have a ton to go! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...