Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  


I stopped at the dollar store and picked up a few Easter items along with some windex refill bottles. Zoey didn't love the ears but with a treat she kept them on long enough for a few photos

Here's an old - skinny photo of me when I was running 6 miles daily and lifting a little bit of weights on the machines. 
I am guessing I weighed around 145/147 at my lowest. Which Steve thinks is too skinny. 
I don't think that at all. I just want all my stomach fat and arm fat gone! I feel like this is my goal weight some where between 155 and 145 to maintain. 


Here's what I ate yesterday:

B-fast - nothing

Lunch- popcorn 3 cups a few hours laster, a few corn chips with the rest of the homemade pico

Dinner- 1 slice of bread with yogurt butter, ravioli with meat sauce, broccoli 

After dinner- Raspberries 2 cups and blueberrries 


We (me, Celina and Logan) are going for coffee today. I want to try a place out in Osseo that has coffee flights. It's a long drive, but we have to pick up Logan's car after it gets a manufacturing defect fixed which will be at least 1.5 hour wait. That's about the time it's going to take to get coffee and drive back. Maybe 2 hours? 

I have to work and will go to the gym too. I might get pho with the kids tonight if that's what they want for dinner. 

We still have tons of snow. The rain on Tuesday night did help melt a little, but we have a ton to go! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...