Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Week 18

 Weight loss week #18. Can you believe it! This whole weightloss journey has been fairly easy. I really restricted my calories those first few weeks and still did a little splurge on the weekends. Even with weighting myself after dieting for 28 days and not being happy where my weight was at the time 190, I managed to ignore that and keep going. Who knows what I weight all I know is that I can fit back into my skinny/low rise ripped jeans, button and zip up, but still have some skin/fat spilling over. Not enough where it's uncomfortable, but enough that it doesn't look good with a medium tank top where you can see the spillage. I do need to work on losing more fat and the fat on my lower stomach need to go! 


I have been wanting to try Nashville Coop and we finally went last night. Not diet food that's for sure! I ordered 2 tenders. I probably could have just ordered 1, but I didn't know how large they were. Steve didn't want to share his sandwich so I had to order some for myself. I also wanted to try the Mac and cheese, it was okay. I only had a few bites and hardly made a dent in the container. I did have a few fries too. In all, I'd get the chicken again but skip the rest. For a chicken tender it's only $3 or $6 for two which is filling. 

here's what I ate yesterday

Lunch - popcorn 3 cups 130cal + evening snack 3 cups 130 cal

Fried rice with broccoli 1 cup 300 cal

Afternoon snack - 1 cutie - 40 cal

dinner- 2 chicken tenders fried = 500?

few fries = 150

Mac and cheese = 200 

blueberries 1 cup= 50

Total calories = 1500 (a lot!) I need to save the splurges for the weekend! 

Today, I'm going to just stick with popcorn 130, blueberries 50, sweet potato 100 and finish the last of the fried rice 300 for a total of =580 calories more like it! 

I do feel like I should slowly start transitioning to maintenance weight soon. Which will be higher calories then under 1000 for the day. Which is what I'm now going for anywhere from 500 to 1000 to lose weight. 

Thankfully, I got in some good exercise yesterday with the gym workout, working too and cleaning my closet. Yep, finally started to tackle the closet project. I now need more brown bags to finish up the purge! It's a big job but I'm making progress. I am going to donate lots of clothes I no longer will ever wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...