Thursday, April 6, 2023

 Another day, another weight loss journey start. 


I slept awful last night. I finally slept for a few hours 2a.m to 7a.m which 5 hours is not a lot! I'm sure this afternoon I'll be tired. 

I feel like my stomach fat has stalled. I can't seem to get rid of it. I just need to hang in there and keep doing what works. I can go up to 1500 calories and still lose weight. I ate around 1200 yesterday, just because I was hungry. Probably too hungry since I waited till 3pm to eat. I eat most of my calories from dinner on. That's just when I want to eat. Which is probably a bad idea! Defiantly, need more protein to keep me full!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...