Thursday, April 6, 2023

 Another day, another weight loss journey start. 


I slept awful last night. I finally slept for a few hours 2a.m to 7a.m which 5 hours is not a lot! I'm sure this afternoon I'll be tired. 

I feel like my stomach fat has stalled. I can't seem to get rid of it. I just need to hang in there and keep doing what works. I can go up to 1500 calories and still lose weight. I ate around 1200 yesterday, just because I was hungry. Probably too hungry since I waited till 3pm to eat. I eat most of my calories from dinner on. That's just when I want to eat. Which is probably a bad idea! Defiantly, need more protein to keep me full!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...