Monday, May 22, 2023

24th Wedding Anniversary!!

 It's easy to keep track of our anniversary since Celina was born 9 mo later! 


Yesterday, Sunday we went to Hastings first car show of the year. Lots of people and cars. It was 78 and felt hot. Logan and I weren't really into looking at the cars and Steve with his parents were walking soooo slow. We ended up just waiting for them at the brewery. After they came back to our house for dinner. 

Celina and Don come back home today from their trip to St. Louis. They left Friday morning and will be back late tonight. It's a 9 hour drive. Not too bad! 
Sounds like they did a lot. Went to a baseball game, toured a cave, ate BBQ, listened to some bands, pool party and arch. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...