Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Taking a hard look!

 I took a hard look at my progress chart for my weight loss. Once again I measured my progress. Same and no change. I'm starting a new week #26, weight loss day #176. I should have been able to drop 8 pounds but instead I probably didn't lose much if anything the last 6 weeks. 



I was watching Video's where people ate just 500 below their deficit per day. Well, that brought me into the  1500 to 1700 and up to 2000 calories per day range. Which I was stuck losing weight. 

I noticed when I kept my calories below 1100 I continuously lost weight. Going back to what works to lose the last 10 pounds. 

Yesterday, I ate 1080 calories:

Breakfast 0 

lunch- popcorn,  130 cal

            watermelon  2 cups, 60 cal

            1 smore chocolate, 70 cal? 

Afternoon snack - watermelon 2 cups, 60

Dinner - sloppy Joe on bun 150 bun, 150 meat

Potatoes mini tater tots air fried,  200 cal

evening snack - yogurt 80

 Raspberries 1 cup 50

Popcorn 130 cal

Total calories - 1080

I really didn't need the evening popcorn but since I was still within 1100 calories I ate it. Probably should have just skipped it. 

Exercise:

 Weights 30 min = 100 burn

Stairs 30 min= 250 burn

Clean 2 hours = 300 burn

Yard work/branches and mowed back yard 200

Total burn = 850 calories

I didn't make it out to bike!

I'm almost out of fruit, but since we are going camping Friday at the lake for the weekend. No need to pick up more till we are back home. I do need more popcorn! Probably get some blueberries and raspberries to hold me over till Friday. 

My plan going forward is to workout at the gym daily, and bike in the afternoons. Keep doing what I have been to burn more calories. Eat around 500 to 1100 cal. Cut back on alcohol with drinking more water when out! 

Making sure to get exercise on vacation! Not a 100% splurge!!! 

Am I where I wanted to be the end of May? Nope, but I'm close to my goal. Just have to keep at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...