I bought these zipper fixers I saw on Utube they worked!! I had a hard time at first figuring how to attach them myself. I ended up collapsing the tent and sitting on a chair to get the two sides together to zip up. The zippers now zip from the top down. Which is backwards. Plus, they don't sell a zipper fix with opening on both sides. It worked and I did fix it myself. I saved a $200+ tent and now I have two other tents to fix. I will probably wait to fix those when we need to use them next. It's too much to set up and take down especially the big three room tent. Thankfully, that tent had two other doors we were using.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
End of week #26 and a new fitness book #24
I had to order one more zipper. I forgot our tent has two zippers on each side and I only ordered three. So I need one more for the big tent.
I was planning on sleeping outdoors in the tent last night, but the humidity was up too much for it to be comfortable. Even though our upstairs bedroom is warmer then the main floor with the AC on, its still cooler with the fan then sleeping outside last night.
I do have before photos and after. Still working on the after. I need to drop 10 pounds still and am having a tough time doing that.
Tomorrow is measurement day and I'm sure there is once again zero change from the weeks prior.
Even though I hurt my leg/by my knee. I'm still going to the gym and lifting weights. I will ride my ebike and see how that feels. Plus, I still have to work! Just taking Advil and moving my leg slowly to stretch out.
I used to skip breakfast, but if I'm hungry I eat. Mostly fruits or popcorn. Same with lunch. Dinner is what ever we are having. I did buy some Costco cupcakes and was only planning on eating half. That turned into eating one, but I didn't have any more and now they need to go into the freezer so I don't eat them again today!
My deck pots. I need to do some touch up spray on the pots. Also have to power spray the back yard. Use a little weed killer out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Weekend.
We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...
-
It was a busy and fun filled Holiday weekend! We went up to the lake, the weather was just about perfect. Well, no rain at least, but we ha...
-
Steve and I went biking along the Mississippi River and past the Minnehaha waterfalls yesterday afternoon. Talk about perfect weather. It w...
-
It was a hot August day on Saturday. We decide to spend the day boating on the St. Croix river. Made for a perfect day just relaxing in the...







No comments:
Post a Comment