Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Measure Wednesday.

 Yep, no change! I suppose that's good too because I'm not gaining either. My leg at least is feeling a little better. I was able to ebike yesterday and still went to lift weights at the gym for 20 minutes. I also mowed the yard front and back with some raking and leaves/seed bagging. 


Last night we picked up these two pieces of furniture for Logan's new apartment in Milwaukee. They are super FB market place finds! I got the queen bed frame for $70 and the Ikea nightstand for $40! Orig $149!! Both are hardly used, maybe a year. I was looking for black as that was what Logan requested! Mission accomplished! Now all he needs is a 55inch TV, which we most likely will just purchase. 




After we went to Malcom yard and had the chicken sandwich. Sooo good! 

and a new to us Brewery 56! in Mpls right down the road from where we got the bed frame. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

October Weekend.

We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...