Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Measure Wednesday.

 Yep, no change! I suppose that's good too because I'm not gaining either. My leg at least is feeling a little better. I was able to ebike yesterday and still went to lift weights at the gym for 20 minutes. I also mowed the yard front and back with some raking and leaves/seed bagging. 


Last night we picked up these two pieces of furniture for Logan's new apartment in Milwaukee. They are super FB market place finds! I got the queen bed frame for $70 and the Ikea nightstand for $40! Orig $149!! Both are hardly used, maybe a year. I was looking for black as that was what Logan requested! Mission accomplished! Now all he needs is a 55inch TV, which we most likely will just purchase. 




After we went to Malcom yard and had the chicken sandwich. Sooo good! 

and a new to us Brewery 56! in Mpls right down the road from where we got the bed frame. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...