Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thursday is my Friday!!

We are going to see Little Mermaid tonight. Looking forward to seeing this Movie with a character that looks like my granddaughter. 


It's my Friday/workday. My knee is still bothering me and I walk with a limp. So fun! not!! 

I ended up sleeping out back in the hammock for 2 hours. It felt wonderful to sleep. I actually slept last night too. I stayed indoors since the kids were down stairs making pies. I also colored my hair, so it was wet. That and cooler temps sleeping in the back yard tent would have been cold. I think it was chilly last night. 

Steve's truck doesn't always want to start. Not sure what's going on as it's not the battery. Might be an electrical issue. Ugh! I'd like to take the boat this weekend, but with his truck not starting sometimes. It's too much of a risk. We will just take the jetski. 


Diet wise, I ate around 1360 calories yesterday. Trying to eat less to drop some weight. Although I didn't go to the gym, but I still got exercise working. The nap was more important. 

Today is more of the same, work, and ebike, gym to lift weights and then the movie tonight. 


Breakfast - rasp & blueberries

Lunch- popcorn and watermelon

Dinner - Pork

Snack - watermelon or nothing?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...