Monday, June 5, 2023

Weekend... back to Monday

 Another great summer weekend is over and it's back to Monday/Work day!

After River falls we met up with the kids at Cannon Falls winery, followed by Kings for a burger. 


The brewery pretzel and river view in River falls on Saturday afternoon. 

Our Friday night plans weren't much better, but we made the most out of the night. Went to Omni brewery only to see a line out the door and one bar tender working. We just came for the BBQ truck, so we picked up two taco's and left. Came home to the kids making a chicken dinner and pasta for us. 

Saturday, Our plans were to boat on the St. Croix with the kids and their friends. Ended up the truck wouldn't start in Walmart parking lot and we drove home. Plans changed and we went to River Falls were we went to a new to us brewery that was celebrating their 3rd year. A bike and brew place. Fun as we tried samples of some beer, ate some cute mini donuts and had a drink along with a pretzel at the other favorite brewery in town. A fun afternoon with a river walk too! 

I started off Friday with the kids at a coffee shop in Hastings. I had the June coffee flight which was really good. All Candy bar based off. Delicious! 

I did not keep very good track of calories this weekend. Plus working out has come to a stand still since I hurt my leg last Sunday. I am working to burn calories today and will lift weights since that does not involve my legs. I also have to help Steve mud, which I'll most likely do tomorrow since I can switch work and have the day off. 

I do need to lower calories again since I'm eating a lot more these days, but still trying to get in low cal food choices for breakfast if I'm hungry. Sticking with popcorn for lunch/snacks and just being aware of extra calories from alcohol and treats. I did have many treats over the weekend. Mini donuts, more drinks, a cup cake, ice cream a few times and a cookie. I said it last week, but I'm saying it again. I have to cut back on calories especially since I can't do cardio right now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...