Thursday, June 1, 2023

Working at my weightloss journey!

 No need to start over... I'm just moving along from going a little off track. A little I mean vacation days where I just didn't track calories or get in the normal exercise where I could track calories burned. 




I've been stuck at the same measurements for a few weeks now. Go figure since I had been eating more calories. I am now trying to cut back again. 

Yesterday this is how it went

work 9:30 am to 2pm burn at least 500 calories
Ebike 12 miles = 150 calories
Gym- walk 30 minutes at 10% incline = 250 burn
Weights aprox 30 min = 100 cal
= 900 calories burned

Ate:

Breakfast = nothing

Lunch = popcorn, Rice/salsa 120 + 300

Dinner - Culver's burger, 1/2 sm fries,( cal?) 1/2 1 scoop chocolate ice cream with PB cup = 250 cal ?

Snack = Watermelon 3 cups 90 cal, Apple Crisp 300 cal ? 

Total calories = 1300 /1400

Not too bad and more calories than I needed. I should have skipped the ice cream and apple crisp, but you have to live a little too. 


Today is more of the same, Work 600 burn, workout 350 burn and bike 150 burn. = 1100 cal burn

I've preplanend my food

Breakfast - 1 cup raspberries 50

Lunch - popcorn 130

Dinner - Bare chicken nuggets with hot sauce -  (500?)

Snack - watermelon  60 cal, and maybe more popcorn 130

Total cal = 810



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...