Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Starting fresh

 I had an easy work day, which made it easier for me to get back into working after our weekend on the North Shore. Made it to the gym. I defiantly took it easier on the stair climber. level 6 for 30 minutes followed by 27 minutes of weights. I lifted the same amount I always do, it just felt a bit harder. After I treated myself to a 10 minute chair massage. I sure needed that! 


Dieting started off great for the day. 
Breakfast - popcorn 130 cal
lunch - popcorn 130 cal
watermelon 100 cal
Snack - watermelon 100 cal
Dinner - Rice  1 cup, salsa 300 cal
after dinner_ Cheese burger from Culver's and 2 scoops of ice cream
Some pretzel sticks 300 cal 
I ended up eating around 2060 cal for the day. Not exactly the 1000 I was hoping to be at or 1500 max. I did burn around 150 working, 300 gym and another 200 walking 2.5 miles looking for the Rosemount Medallion at a park. = 700 burned calories. 

I need some bangs. I'm going to just cut my own hair. I'm tired of it always looking the same. Time for a change! 

It's going to be super hot today in the 90's. I work probably till 2pm/2:30 today. I want to look more for the medallion the next clue is out at 9am. Logan got us started looking. I thought I figured out what park it must be at and now I have second thoughts. Might be the opposite! 

Went shopping for Logan's trip to BWCA yesterday and bought him some hiking boots/shoes and some pants/shorts and shirts and socks. The only items that worked are either pair of boots or shoes, socks and maybe some shorts. I have lots to return. I'm hoping he wants to go back and shop some more so we can figure out what he wants to wear. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

October Weekend.

We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...