Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Starting fresh

 I had an easy work day, which made it easier for me to get back into working after our weekend on the North Shore. Made it to the gym. I defiantly took it easier on the stair climber. level 6 for 30 minutes followed by 27 minutes of weights. I lifted the same amount I always do, it just felt a bit harder. After I treated myself to a 10 minute chair massage. I sure needed that! 


Dieting started off great for the day. 
Breakfast - popcorn 130 cal
lunch - popcorn 130 cal
watermelon 100 cal
Snack - watermelon 100 cal
Dinner - Rice  1 cup, salsa 300 cal
after dinner_ Cheese burger from Culver's and 2 scoops of ice cream
Some pretzel sticks 300 cal 
I ended up eating around 2060 cal for the day. Not exactly the 1000 I was hoping to be at or 1500 max. I did burn around 150 working, 300 gym and another 200 walking 2.5 miles looking for the Rosemount Medallion at a park. = 700 burned calories. 

I need some bangs. I'm going to just cut my own hair. I'm tired of it always looking the same. Time for a change! 

It's going to be super hot today in the 90's. I work probably till 2pm/2:30 today. I want to look more for the medallion the next clue is out at 9am. Logan got us started looking. I thought I figured out what park it must be at and now I have second thoughts. Might be the opposite! 

Went shopping for Logan's trip to BWCA yesterday and bought him some hiking boots/shoes and some pants/shorts and shirts and socks. The only items that worked are either pair of boots or shoes, socks and maybe some shorts. I have lots to return. I'm hoping he wants to go back and shop some more so we can figure out what he wants to wear. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...