Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Start of a new summer month, August.

 It's here, August has arrived. I am sad to see most of the summer gone, but am going to soak up the rest of summer as much as I can. We've been gone most weekends since spring. I think so far we've been home only 1 weekend and that was because it was going to rain. Guess we will be home this weekend too. I'd rather go some where, so that still could change. We do have projects to get done at home, so it won't be a for nothing weekend. We still have 4 weekends left of summer to go some where and well into the fall too. 

We came home last night to getting a flat tire on the boat trailer. Guess it was time to change them out after 23 years! 

Thankfully, it was just an hour delay and we were back on the road again. It pays to call 911 since they called a tow truck and helped direct traffic so the cars /trucks would go in the other lane along the freeway. 
Captured this sunset on the way home from dinner out in the country by Melrose. 
The night time lights at Sauk beach. 
Steve floating in the water. 

I finally learned to drive the boat. Now I feel 100% comfortable driving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...