Thursday, September 14, 2023

Back to 80 degrees!!

I love it when we still get to 80 in September! We are on a roller coaster of temps right now. Going from 65 one day to 85 another and back down again and then up. I looked as far out as Oct 1st and that's the pattern. At least it doesn't get stupid cold just yet, but it's coming. 

Made some apple strudel dessert that I made up last night. We had some store bought pastry to use up and I've been wanting to make something with apples. Turned out pretty good! 


I also have been trying to get to the park to run with Zoey every day. I went last night before dinner. Better late than never! It feels good to run again, but hard to run just the mile. Zoey does love it! I'll keep going till the snow covers the paths as they don't plow in the winter. 

I haven't been at the gym in a few weeks. I need to get back. I should have gone this morning with Steve, but here I am on the couch. I don't want to go later either since it's going to be a nice 80 degree day. I'll bike and do my run with Zoey outdoors! 

I still do my daily planks and weights at home every morning. It's a quick workout and at least it's something along with my morning yoga stretching. 

Advertising has been checked off Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Probably will call it good for the week since we have rain maybe tonight and tomorrow. I'll do more next week on Monday/Tuesday. No calls yet on my Ads or the flyers. I also have Kendra advertising in her neighborhood again for me. Fingers crossed I get a few calls as I'd like to fill up my work schedule a bit more. Still thinking of doing dog grooming and how to get started doing that with dogs to groom! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...