Monday, September 11, 2023

Back to Monday. Weekend update on what we did!

 Evan has his first soccer game tonight. Can't wait to watch more soccer. I sure miss when Logan played and Celina too. 

Celina and Don went to a wedding over the weekend and Celina made this for the couple. I had a gift similar where they used my wedding invite and put that in a frame. It was one of the best wedding gifts. So we tried to copy the idea. So much for a cheap gift! $40 for the frame, stickers and then to print picture and the calendar. We never did find a 2023 penny. That would have been a nice addition! 
Logan forgot a few items along with a cell phone charger cord. So now I need to mail him this stuff, but I need some stamps! 
Took this cute photo of Madelyn off FB. They went to the Byerlys store opening in LV over the weekend. So cute to have this pony there. 
We finally tried the bike trail that Celina said was super nice in Excelsior. It was! 
Very flat and easy ride. We biked 6.5 miles to the brewery/ town of Excelsior and had a beer, went to the bakery and then rode back. We realized that we could bike another 29 minutes and get to the other brewery. Might have to start in town and bike that and back! 
Stopped along the lake - Minnetonka, rode past Maynards. 

Got to the brewery in time to watch the Vikings game. 

Cheers.. from Steve. They had a really good brown ale that we both loved! 
After watching Celina play soccer. While the Vikings lost, Celina's team won and she had a nice assist on a goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...