Sunday, September 17, 2023

The weekend.. Already Sunday

 It's already Sunday. Time flys no matter what day it is! Life is just speeding up. Maybe that's why I have dreams all the time where I am pressing the breaks and the car just keeps going and doesn't slow down. This time the car did stop, but on the other side of the intersection and then I was hit by a few cars. I was told in my dream that it was not our fault. I've had this dream more than once, but never had it turn out that way. Usually, I keep going and am fine. 

Yesterday we went to two breweries and watched sky diving. We had to go through River falls and stop at the spiral brewery where we had there pretzel and cheese.


Steve got the beer with a toasted marshmallow. 
The regular plane broke down last week and they were still fixing it. They had this smaller/quieter plane instead. 

Got to watch a bunch of people sky dive. 

Came home and set up our back yard old dark out tent that the zipper is questionable. I fixed it, but would never take it on a camping trip. I just don't trust the zipper fix! It works for the back yard just fine. 
We had a bonfire too and got rid of a little more wood. 

It was a cool night down to 52*F. I put up the tarps between the top of the tent and the roof tent. It helps to hold in the heat. I didn't bring the heater out, but will if it gets down into the 40's. Felt a little chilly sometimes, but I also got a little warm too. 

Zoey loves sleeping out side in the tent. I'd sleep out there all year if I could. Well, except when it's hot. I like it cooler for sleeping. 
Evan and Madelyn at an apple orchard. I took this photos off Kendra's FB page. 
Steve made stuffed mushrooms, tomatoes and potatoes for dinner the other night. Such good leftovers. Yum!! We had this for breakfast Saturday morning. 

It's cloudy this Sunday morning. A bit chilly to start at 54*F at 9am. I should go run or get in a workout at the gym. At least yesterday we ran Zoey at the park and then lifted weights at the gym. 

For all my hard work advertising I finally picked up a job. It's just a one time, but it paid for itself by just getting one call. Steve also had a call for a deck and some drywall. Again as long as we get calls. It's working!! I only have time this Monday to do a little more advertising otherwise, work is busy all week! 

Today we are going to the car show. I'd also like to get in a bike ride. Plus, we will sleep outside tonight and maybe another bonfire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...