Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday... Day 2 of the week and construction

 We had a noisy day with road construction on our street. Made it not so fun having our road closed on this side of the loop. It's supposed to go till Thursday or Friday. So much for the nice new road being perfect! I think must be fixing the gas line that runs under the road? It really hasn't been that bad going around to the other side to leave our street loop. 


Tuesday. I have work this morning and then will do a little more advertising I think? It might be too windy. Otherwise, I'll enjoy the 80*F degree day, biking and ham-mocking out in back yard. 

Weight loss hasn't been going great. It's more like weight gaining. I need to stop that asap! I hav been getting exercise, planks, dumbbells, 1 mile of running and then biking 9 miles plus, working = moving. 

Yesterday, I biked and got rained on a little. The wind picked up and it sure didn't look like rain, but I had a few drops on me part of the 9 mile ride. I just did the loop by my house. I really wanted to go check out this park that's 30 minutes from home and go for a bike ride. I'm just bored with the paths I've already done. 

Steve has an estimate today, which is good. I'm sure it's from my flyers. Plus, got another call for other work too. I just want to make sure he has work lined up till Christmas and beyond. Otherwise, I start to worry. I could use more work too, so hopefully will get some calls eventually. Which means more advertising. I used to do it more often, but really haven't done much of any in the last 3 or 4 years. I need to re-do my flyer, but will wait till I use up all the old ones first even though I don't like them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...