Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Wednesday.

 It was super warm out last night sleeping. Only got down to 60+F. Which felt perfect! I checked the weather for the week and it stays no colder then 60+F at night till Sunday and then only in the mid 50s after that. Still good for outdoor tent sleeping. I'll probably put the heater out there sometime next week. I just don't like getting up out of the covers in the morning when it's in the low 50's, and 40's. I'll stay out there until it gets too cold. Well, until we are going to have snow. 

I was trying to look for stuff to do this weekend. I made a short list, but it's not very exciting. Just an art museum that I've been wanting to check out. Its free and by the UofM. The building looks cool from the outside and that's why I've wanted to check it out. There are also some Octoberfest's at some breweries around town and then a few bakeries that I still want to try. Always the farmers markets. All indoor stuff with the rain. Its not going to be a 100% washout, but still not great! 

I have almost everything to make my Thai Soup. Of course it's going to be 84*F today. I don't really want soup tonight. I'll at least make it today. I just need a few more items to add to the soup. 

I really need to start taking caffeine in the afternoon. I just get lazy and want to lay around. I do need little down time between work and going to workout. I just don't need the entire afternoon to do that! 

On a positive note. I got an extra $80 tip working yesterday for an hour at 4pm. Got to like that!  It was just a one time job, but very good paying for the hour! All thanks to advertising. It paid for itself and then some. Plus, Steve has gotten 3 calls, a deck, drywall and indoor painting. Not sure what all he will get, but at least it's potential work for the future. He still has a lot of jobs in the waiting, but I like to make sure he is booked out at least until December. I still would like to pick up more clients. I'm hoping doing more advertising will do the trick eventually. Just got to work on it every chance I get for a little every day. I mostly want to get rid of all the old flyers. I just want to print new ones and update it. It's going to be awhile before I get rid of them all. I'm sure its doubled in price for printing too. You have to spend to make money! So there is that! 

Zoey needs another fur cut. I am not going to do any dog grooming at our house. Steve said no to that idea. Plus, we really don't have a great area to do that right now. I could use my bathroom, but then we'd have to take the dogs through the house and I don't want to do that either. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...