Saturday, October 28, 2023

Friday night, Grand kids parties...

 
Madelyn's Fall Party at her preschool. We had walking taco's which was a first for both Steve and I. Really  good and super easy to make and eat. This might need to be a camping meal. 




Each room had a game to do and the kids got some candy. 
There was also a dance party room. 



A fun night. We didn't get to Evan's school that was having truck or treat, but we had a great time with Madelyn and Paul. 
Kendra sent this photo of her truck or treat. Turned out super cute! 


Today, I'm cat sitting/feeding both morning and evening. I also need to get my vacuum fixed. Something is wrong with the motor!! Yikes!! it's only 1-1/2 years old. I really don't want to have to purchase a new vacuum. My old one isn't that great, so I don't want to have to use that either! 

It's too cold to be outside much at all today. 34*F for the high! It will warm back up into the 40's by Wednesday, but it's also supposed to be somewhat windy until then. Looks like a chance of snow Monday night, but less than one inch and it won't stick around since we are back up in temps. 

I'll be going to the gym and getting in a workout and I'm hoping we can get some home projects started??? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...