Friday, October 27, 2023

The first really cold Friday!

 It's our first super chilly fall day. Guess it was coming so I'd better just get over it and move on because winter is coming. 

I had a super lazy Thursday afternoon. Zero motivation to do anything, so I didn't. I pretty much just stayed on the couch all day then finally went up to bed to catch up on some TV shows that I had missed early in the week. Even after all that laziness, I still was able to sleep for the 2nd night in a row great! How does that even happen? I'll take it because most nights I'm up around 2:30/3am for a few hours. 

I'm cat sitting this weekend, well tonight and just Saturday. Its easy, just stop in to feed the cat and leave. I also don't work today till 1pm, which is late! I won't even feel like working at that time and it's a new client. Double ugh! 

Steve is bringing the boat to storage today. Yep already that time of year. We will pick up again some time in April. That seems far away right now. I counted the days until spring 180! 6 full months of weather where we are pretty much inside 24-7. Which sounds awful long right now! 

We have the grandkids school parties to attend tonight. I'm looking forward to that! I also need to make a trip to Costco as we are out of tide pods, paper towels and Montreal seasoning, which we use on everything. I'm forced to stop at the store, so might as well go after I workout at the gym this morning. I was planning on going soon to the gym, but now will wait till around 9am to head out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...