Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Pantry...

 I didn't take a before picture, but our pantry floor was full of stuff and now it's up on the very top. We added one more shelf up high to give us more room for storage of the stuff we don't use that often. I could still use at least one more shelf, but we are out of room to add more and I don't want to make the shelves shorter! 


Yes, we do have our microwave in the pantry which I highly recommend! Out of sight! I'd love it if we could have an entire shelf for the toaster, microwave and air fryer. We just don't have a big enough pantry for all that stuff. 


I now need to go through our spice cabinets. Yes, we have two that are full of spices. I need to add another shelf to our spices since we have too many! That's the next house project this week. I'm hoping the big master bathroom project takes place this weekend! Fingers crossed Steve wants to start this! 

The bathroom project is just replacing the vanity countertop along with two sinks. We currently have one and want 2. We will raise up the vanity a few inches to make it taller and also allow us to still keep the drawers and add an additional sink. We will also need 2 new faucets and I'll have to do some painting of the vanity where it was raised up. After that, I'm hoping to get back to finishing the main floor quarter round trim and then once we save up a bit more finish the tile and shower in the master bathroom too. It's a work in progress! 

I'm still looking for lights to put in the closets that look better because Steve has taken all the covers off when he changes the lights. Plus, they are just ugly light fixtures. Time for something new and not too much money. I can easily find those on FB market place. 

What else am I doing? Started going to the gym again in the mornings. Just to lift weights. A quick workout, but needed. I need to start going in the afternoons to and walk on the stairs and get in a massage. It's always on my todo list, but for now I'm just working on getting back in the habit of going in the mornings. I have home projects in the afternoons for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...