Tuesday, November 14, 2023

62*F, November 14th!!!

It's going to be a nice warm November day!!! Too bad it's going to be extra windy too! I still plan to get outdoors and soak up the 30*f plus heat wave! It's all going to end on Friday! Bummer because I want this warmer weather to stay!! 

Good news, as Steve picked up yet another job to fill up his schedule through December and into January. He also might get a big paint job from one of my clients. Fingers crossed as they are still undecided on paint colors and take forever deciding. That would be a great job to get as their house is big and the whole inside needs to be painted. I do feel better knowing that at least the jobs are coming in through the holidays! It's always a slower time of year, so that is great news until the winter and spring boom of jobs! Not having to worry for years and then all of a sudden having to worry again is not a great feeling. Glad it all worked out as it always does! Just needed to do a little work to keep the jobs rolling in.. Its always best to have jobs booked out 6 months to a year. 

A neighbor friends birthday is tomorrow. I invited her either out for happy hour or over here for dinner. Also asked another neighbor to join us. Now just waiting to hear back if everyone wants to get together and what option. We were undecided, so whatever is fine. I just am not sure what I'll cook if everyone comes over here. I don't cook that many dinners so?? Yikes!!! Not sure what I'd make. They had my chicken lettuce wraps and Thai soup last year. I do make pepper steak but I think we are having steak tonight. I can make pork tacos? or maybe another crockpot meal? I do make pasta shells, but we just had that too. I was thinking a roast that can just be cooked in the crockpot and easy to make with some sweet potatoes on the side and roasted red cabbage with a salad and make a cheesecake? No idea?? Of course I'd have to make the cheesecake today and buy the food for tomorrow also today. Hopefully they all get back asap! 

At least our house is clean. I just did more paint touchups and cleaned the house over the weekend. Plus, did a little more drawer purging. The office is a mess with Steve's stuff, but we can just shut the door. The porch still has piles of books which I need to relocate asap because they are just on the floor! I really need a new bookcase as we won't have anything for that area for 2 years since I gave the bookcase to Logan to use. Might have to go to Ikea and just buy another one or keep looking on FB market place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...